BIM Project Management (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
One day workshop on BIM Project Management.
BIMCrew is organizing a one day workshop on knowhow BIM-building information modelling and project management are pre requisites for delivering successful AECO-architecture, engineering, construction and operation projects. With the complexity that is existing in current AECO sector projects, it is very much essential to set the BIM project strategies and align the AECO organizations that participate in the BIM project towards project objectives. Establishing project strategies happens in step by step process which involves several focus group meetings with Board members, management and project team members. To establish BIM project strategies, it is essential to define the BIM project objectives, CSFs-Critical success factors, OCSFs-Operational critical success factors, performance measures-KPIs, KRIs, RIs, PIs, design dashboards and perform assessments. As a basic for establishing BIM project strategies, it is essential to realize the technology, people, process and policies that are related to diffusing BIM in building, infrastructure and smart cities projects. We discuss on seventy four BIM Uses that can be delivered across the project life cycle, their workflows, BIM tools and equipment, project life cycle, responsible stakeholders for each BIM Use, necessary deliverable from each BIM Use and linkage between the BIM Uses and project types. We will take you through some example BIM project case studies during this workshop. We provide you the possible directions to progress. This includes discussions on BIM for higher studies, BIM Research, BIM Start-ups and BIM jobs. You are welcome to join this workshop. Certificate of participation will be provided on the same day.
- Understanding AECO and Transition from CAD to BIM and Digitalization.
- BIM stakeholders & their competencies and AECO Project life cycle stages.
- Discussions on 74 BIM Uses in a project life cycle, their relationships, tools and deliverables .
- BIM technologies and its applications in AECO projects and BIM Project Case studies .
- Establishing BIM Project Strategies. Designing dashboards, conducting BIM Project assessments .
- Advanced technologies in digital engineering and Introduction of AI and Machine learning in BIM.
- Discussions on BIM for higher studies, Research, startups and industry jobs .
It is essential to make the fee payment of INR 1,180. (Inclusive of Taxes)
As an option, you are welcome to make direct payment to BIMCrew account given below:
BIMCREW Consultancy OPC Pvt. Ltd. A/C No. 50200034677816; Branch. Magadi Road; IFSC Code. HDFC0004251
For more information, call on 9686623376 / 9503706455
- Early BirdINR 1,180INR 1,1800INR 0